Re: [SQU] NTLM....and traffic/resources needed from BDC

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:36:11 -0600

I have squid with NTLM running on a Linux box for testing purposes. Its
only been up for a couple of days and I only have a couple users connecting
through it.

For those of you who have it running in production (no longer just testing),
what helper are you using? NTLMSSP? Fake_auth?

I'm a little concerned with the extra traffic and work the BDC has to do
when using NTLMSSP. Have any of you using found anything to worry about?

Yuri, I'm in a similar Environment as you. Citrix Servers and the need to
block/allow access for the clients. Looks like Robert and Kinkie have a
winner here for this environment.

Robert/Kinkie...if no one has said it yet...I personally appreciate the time
and work you've put into this much needed addition for Squid. Thanks!

Thanks again.

Craig