RE: [SQU] Squid on NT Network....

From: Paul Trainor <paul.trainor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:08:08 -0000

You don't need Samba and you didn't need to install Linux as a server.
However, from here all you need to do is have a look at
/etc/squid/squid.conf
This is a heavily commented file, and is pretty much the best place to start
looking.
For a quick start:
Set the port if you don't want to use the default,
Change the Access Control Lists, (default is to deny all except Local host)
set the dns servers you want to use.
That should be enough to get started.

Hope this Helps

Paul Trainor