[SQU] GRoup_ldap problem

From: MILIN Jacques <jacques.milin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:24:15 +0100

Hello,
 I have a little problem with my squid authentication. I want allow the
access of a particular site for a user group and restrict for the
others, but all the others site must be allow for everyone.

I think Group_Ldap is a solution for my problem but i can't do what i
want. My squid.conf file look like that:

acl intranet ldap_auth static OK REQUIRED
acl some_can_access url_regex ^http://www.forbidden.fr

http_access allow some_can_access intranet
http_access allow

Thanks,

Jacques.