[SQU] Url could not be retrieved

From: MILIN Jacques <jacques.milin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:18:14 +0100

Hello,

I have just install a squid proxy for my web access and since users have
always a new message in the nescape communicator.

The message is the next :

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://messenger.fr.netscape.com/fr/bookmark/4_5/messengerstart.html

The following error was encountered:

     Unable to determine IP address from host name for
messenger.fr.netscape.com

The dnsserver returned:

     Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query.

This means that:

 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

If someone can explain me how to cancel this message.

Thanks,

Jacques.