Re: [SQU] squid and passwords

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:33:18 +0200

Hi
Acutally I did not mean SAMBA server. I was talking about NT domain
controller. Please correct me if I'm mistaken but I don't think that there
is such a written script on NT domain controller to make what he want. Squid
just look the answer that returned message from authenticator. (OKK or ERR)

Greetings from Istanbul,
Ilker G.