[SQU] acl's

From: Xwindows User <xwindowuser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:30:23 -0800

I am usiing firestarter firewall, and I have ipmasqerading turned on. I
am also just getting acquanted with squid. I configure browser to use
the port 3128 on squid for caching. I then browse the NET as usual. well
I was thinking I couold turn masqerading off as all browsers would use
the squid proxy, well I turned it off and not we can't browse the NET.
do I need ipmasqing turned on? also I downloaded a prog called webmin to
configure things with via a web interface. it has squid config stuff
there as well. well I try to configure the acl's and I get errors when I
try to apply the changes. any suggestions? thanks.....larry