RE: [SQU] Credentials forwarding?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:58:48 +1100

Add a config option in cf.data.pre and structs.h
in authenticate.c add the setting of your option to the logic that
determines if the cache swallows the auth header...

Note that this cannot work with ntlm, digest, certificate (AFAIK) or
kerberos authentication schemes. It is RFC 2616 compliant (caches SHOULD
NOT do this but MAY if it is how they co-operate).

Rob