Re: [SQU] log rotate not working

From: David Osborne <David.Osborne@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:44:51 +0000

If the rpm was built with async-io enabled, that can prevent logfile
rotation... http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-19.html#ss19.3

Try building from source and disabling async-io -- we're running
2.3.STABLE4 built from source on a pair of RedHat 6.2 boxes (with kernel
2.2.17 + ReiserFS patches) and logfile rotation works for us.

On Fri, Dec 1 2000 at 11:18:22 -0500, John Cuson wrote

--
David Osborne                         david.osborne@nottingham.ac.uk
Academic Computing Services     phone/voicemail: +44 (0)115 951 3397