Re: [SQU] Can squid using file for auth ?

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 21:42:29 -0600

Thomas,

You can easily create a file with IP addresses and create an ACL of SRC type
that uses this file. However...if this file changes, Squid needs to be
restarted for those changes to take effect.

The file you create will need to have one IP address per line. The acl
would like like:

acl denied_ip src '/path/to/file/filename'

http_access deny denied_ip

~Craig