RE: [SQU] Analysis of Access.Log File

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:00:03 +1100

HTTP Result code - see rfc 2616
> - Request method
HTTP Request method - see rfc 2616 for the core methods, there are other
method available (HTTP is extensible).
> - RFC931
Either the username retrieved HTTP Authentication or the username
retrieved using RFC 931 (Ident). Ident takes precedence for failed http
authentication, and successful http authentication takes precendence
over rfc 931.
> - Hierarchy code
How the request was satisfied - straight to origin/ via a peer/via an
upstream proxy.

<snip>

while I've fiddled with log analyzers, I'm not up to recommending one at
the moment :].

Rob