Re: [SQU] connection refused with squid...

From: Nathan Lewis <nathan_lewis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:13:48 -0600

Perhaps you have something else running on 3128? Reminants of the old
squid? Or perhaps your config file got messed up when your HD got messed
up, screwing up your access lists. Go over your config file line by line -
make sure there is no gibberish in it. Could also be that squid isn't
running properly because of a parse error in your config - when you
switched versions, the parameters for the config file might have changed -
squid won't run if it doesn't understand something in the config file.

Also check the logs as suggested.