Re: [SQU] ANNOUNCEMENT: Squid 2.3 STABLE 4 native port for NT update

From: Nathan Lewis <nathan_lewis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:45:38 -0600

I've tried with the MSVC build. The service doesn't stay running. It
quits with some error (I don't remember what). See, the regular build of
squid doesn't even listen for GRE packets - the add-on module ip_wccp does
the actual decoding (stripping of the GRE header). But turning on WCCP in
the MSVC build doesn't even work - though all it has to do is communicate
on UDP port 2048 from my knowledge of WCCP.