[SQU] two problems .. assertion failed and mbuf clusters

From: Support <rob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:30:40 -0500

I am currently experiencing two problems, I've searched through
the mailing list for solutions with no luck.

1)

My MBUF Clusters in freebsd are maximing out regularly.
I've set it to 32767 with no luck. How do I lower squid
from using everything?

2) Im getting this error often, it results in squid being
restarted:

assertion failed: delay_pools.c:456: "i < IND_MAP_SZ"

Any ideas? I already searched through the mailing
list with some information but no patches or fixes?