Re: Purging in accelerator mode

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:36:58 +0200

you can use as below, There isnt any other method for accelerator mode.

acl Purge method PURGE
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/8
http_access allow localhost Purge
http_access deny Purge

You can use client program -m option to purge any object. But certainly, i
recommend to use you Jens's Purge utility.

Ilker G.

> Kimden: Janus Chen [mailto:webcache@home.com]
> Tarih: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 8:04 AM
> Kime: Jens-S. Voeckler; Ilker Gokhan
> Bilgi: squid-users@ircache.net
> Konu: Purging in accelerator mode
>

> I was trying to use purge in accelerator mode(Squid2.2Stable5 and
> 2.3stable2) but always failed because the access was denied.
> I did set up
> the acls and the purge works in proxy mode. I saw a similar
> report some time
> ago but didn't find the solution for it. Did anybody have a
> solution or the
> purge works in accelerator mode? Thanks for the help!
>
> Janus

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüsler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.S hiç bir sekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.