Re: [SQU] HELP: cache too big!

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:31:20 -0600

Nope. I've never seen that happen with Squid 2.2STABLE5 (and we have
them running on more than 20 boxes under heavy load), and I don't see
any patches in our version (which is pretty heavily patched) that would
fix that behavior if it existed. But we're running it on Linux, so I
don't know how it holds up on AIX.

Have you tried running a newer Squid version to see if maybe it's fixed?
  Most of the 'problems' get documented in the online version release
information for the various versions, so you should probably take a look
at those to see if anything is mentioned.

Good luck.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances