Re: [SQU] icons

From: Xwindows User <xwindowuser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:49:43 -0800

ok I have afew things figured out now. when I have my default gateway in
my windows box pointing to my firewall....I get this error:

 this error:
> > you have permission to access that folder.
> > details:
> > 200 type set to A
> > 500 illegal port command

NOW...when I set my default gateway to the squid box, I can ftp and I
get my icons and no errors. BUT...now I can't run ICQ......any ideas on
fixing this one? I need the default gateway to let ICQ go thru.....as
well as my nntp connection, with out it I can't get to the
newsgroups..thanks