[SQU] How to pass through the squid with his own IP address

From: michel guilhem <michel.guilhem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:52:18 +0100

i have the following architecture :

All the clients who have requests for my Intranet pass through the proxy
and a firewall after .
But the firewall is based under the IP address of the client to permit
the reach of the server.
I tried the tag "forwarded" and the tag "allways_direct" but i don't
know exactly what i have to do

My purpose is the following , beetwen my client and the server i have a
proxy ( squid ) and a firewall ( to reach the server the firewall has a
list of client which are authorized to pass , i can't modify the
firewall but i can modify the squid's ACL )

The client when he arrives at the firewall must have his own address and
not the IP address of the squid

Any clue is wellcome

Thanks