RE: [SQU] More on WCCP and truncated GRE packets. --HELP

From: Nathan Lewis <nathan_lewis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:24:18 -0600

That seems quite feasible....(You guys are geniuses) Now, how do I
increase the MRU in this particular instance on my Cisco router?

At 04:14 PM 12/13/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I think this Cisco doc might shed some light on GRE tunneling and the
>truncated 24 bytes...
>
>http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/105/56.html
>
>hope this helps,

Nathan Lewis

Senior Network Administrator
nathan_lewis@uclid.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -- This email is ONLY for the person(s) named in
the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information
that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender of the error and
delete the message. Thank you.