R: [SQU] ipchains squid 2.3 on redhat 6.2 and pop3/smtp

From: D0B <d0b@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:47:08 +0100

Okay, thanx, so can anyone tell me just a little step by step to start with
it?
I mean, i need just to configure ipchains? That's all?
I made this question 'cause i'm really confused about that, too many people
told me different versions for fix my trouble, but i think the best way is
to use ipchains, if anyone have just some easy samples, please, can you post
for me?
Thanx in advance.