Re: [SQU] FTP icons broken in 2.3.STABLE4

From: Xwindows User <xwindowuser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:28:53 -0800

what I did was what someone else told me, I went back to the site and
downloaded the daily tarball with the date in the name, very last, very
bottom most tarball......uninstalled the old squid, installed the new
squid. what I have figured out is this: if I use squid and only squid as
a caching server, with my default gateway setup pointing to that squid
box I see the ftp icons. if I have my default gateway pointing at
something else, I don't see them, nor will I get into any ftp sites via
http. I will only get errors........HTH