RE: [SQU] More on WCCP and truncated GRE packets. --HELP

From: Lincoln Dale <ltd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:28:44 -0800

the reference of "low-end systems" is a reference to the switching path used.
CEF is the switching path of choice for all high-end systems. CEF (and not
fast-switching) is the direction forward on the high-end cisco platforms.

this is most definitely got nothing to do with squid-users.
if you want to follow-up, perhaps doing so privately would be appropriate.

cheers,

lincoln.

At 07:40 PM 14/12/2000 -0600, Dan Williamson wrote:
>What do you mean by low-end systems. Do you mean the router. I have a
>7200 router using IOS 12.1(3a)EC1. I wouldn't put the 7200 in the
>lower-end bracket.
>
>Regards,
>
>Dan.

>>> 12.1(3.4)T