[SQU] WCCP, Squid verify question.

From: Nathan Lewis <nathan_lewis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:30:26 -0600

Well, I'm back with another WCCP question. The router gives me this nice
statistic on how many packets it has forwarded to the cache server (Total
Packets Redirected) - right now it is at around 68000. Is there someplace
in the cachemgr web interface (or elsewhere) where I can compare a similar
number? I just want to verify that everything the router is sending out is
being decoded properly, redirected to squid, and handled appropriately. I
don't have any reason to doubt it at the moment, but considering the
problems I had setting it up, I want to be 100% sure that it is working
properly.

I see this number in the cachemgr:

client_http.requests = 6804

But that assumes one packet per request - which I don't think is always the
case.

Any ideas?