[SQU] http://www.bigpond.com/Home/Support/Accounts/

From: Mick Collins <mickwell@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:11:31 +1030

Hay All. I am trying to get to
http://www.bigpond.com/Home/Support/Accounts/
. It was working before and i havent changed anything.
I have a simple squid.conf file and i dont know whats going on.

977200153.783 562 192.168.1.2 TCP_MISS/302 748 GET
http://www.bigpond.com/Home/Support/Accounts/ - DIRECT/www.bigpond.com
text/html

thats whats in

tail -f /var/log/squid/access.log

Regards,

Mick Collins
~~~~~~~~~~~
E-Mail Address : mickwell@bigpond.com
WWW : mickwell.mine.nu
ICQ : 66163269 or 83959355

Caution: This Email message may contain privileged and confidential
information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this document is prohibited. If you receive this message in
error, please notify me immediately by Email.
Please advise me of your E-mail address. Please advise me if your title,
phone, mobile, or fax number have recently changed.