[SQU] Squid forwarding

From: Muhammad Naeem <naeem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:52:18 +0500

Hi all,

        I am using squid 2.3/STABLE 4 , i am using it as transparent proxy with my cisco router, in this case whenever i access a site squid sends its own ip address besides client's ip address.
i want to do the authentication of my local users from one my machine in my local network , i want squid to send the client's real ip address besides sending its own ip address to the said machine but dont know how to do it.

can anyone help?

regards
naeem.