[SQU] Home Network and Internet

From: Derek <dmcbride15@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 07:04:24 -0600

OK, I have a Suse Linux 6.2 and am running Squid 2.2 stable3.

I have this computer hooked to my cable internet with a fixed IP
(24.183.219.xxx)

I want to have my other home computers access the internet through this
computer. My home computers IP network addresses are 192.168.0.1/10.

How can I access the Squid Server to the internet with these different IP's?
I have listed different acl's for my home network IP's and nothing.
I am wondering if there id somewhere else in the squid.conf file I have to
change something to make this work, or if I have to use Firewall or ipchains
settings to make it work.

Thanks for any help or a new squid.conf file that would make it work.
Derek