[SQU] Authenticate problem:

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:38:12 +0100

I think this is a browser problem, but could someone help me?
I use the auth.pl progtam as an authenticator (perl script) This works
really great (better the the squid-rad_auth, for me)

And konw I finally came to the core of my problem:

The browser somehow, authenticates automatilcaaly a lot of times!
In my radius log file I see sometimes about 20 requests in 3 seconds! The
users do not have the "save password" option on.

Can someone please help me what to do? I do not want the browser to login
automatically. If we clear the cache, the problem is away for some time!

squid2.2Stable1-5
RH 6.2 and 7.0
Authenticator from Edmar Lourence Borges

I could publix my conf if you want.