Re: [SQU] How deny FTP ??

From: Cord Beermann <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 10:05:15 +0100

Hallo! Du (Sinisa Malesevic) hast geschrieben:

>_______________________________________
>acl denyftp proto FTP
>http_access deny denyftp
>
>and noone gets denied.
>If anyone (from my network) clicks on any download link (on browser- internet), file will be downloaded.
>
>What is wrong???????

you may have more that this http_access-rule. make sure that your
users first have to run through the deny, and THEN through the
allow-rules such as 'http_access allow all'

Cord

--
Cord Beermann   cord@Wunder-Nett.org (Privat)
<bongo> rooomy: sehr angenehme athmosphare hier, sympatische Leute, starke