Re: [SQU] accelerator with name-based virtual host

From: Steven Haryanto <steven@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:33:15 +0700

When squid accelerator is configured not in vhost_mode nor
vport_mode:

  httpd_accel_host 127.0.0.1
  httpd_accel_port 80

but with:

  httpd_accel_uses_host_header on

Shouldn't squid still connect to the real server specified
in httpd_accel_host (127.0.0.1) and not to the host which
is specified by the Host: header in the incoming request?

Can we apply 'httpd_accel_uses_host_header on' only to the
Host: header in the outgoing request by squid?

Regards,
Steve