[SQU] proxy chains

From: Jephe Wu <jwu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:25:23 +0800

Hi, I have a question. I have the following network diagram
===========================

                         |----------- Proxy C-->Internet

client 1 -----Proxy A----- --Proxy B-->Internet

                           client 2
both B and C are connected to Internet directly, B is the parent of A, and C
is the parent of B, B and C are on the same network segment, for Client 2,
yes, I can access Internet by C ,that means it goes B->C->Internet, but for
client 1,
 it goes A->B->Internet, why not goes A->B->C->Internet ?
how to set up squid.conf ?

thank you
Jephe