[SQU] Problems with firewall!

From: Biju Nambisan <biju.nambisan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:25:28 +0530

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user of squid. I have been able to install squid successfully and have set the ACL for configuring squid to forward request to another proxy server behind a firewall as suggested in teh FAQ's Section 4.8 and 4.9. We are working on Solaris and are using the 2.4 stable version of Squid.
Are we supposed to modify or set any other parameter apart from the ones mentioned in Sections mentioned above.If so do let me know.
I am not able to forward the request to the proxy that we generally use as a firewall.Mostly I am getting errors like Access Denied , ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD,ERR_INVALID_URL as the errors..
Can somebody help me out get through this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Biju