[SQU] URL access problem

From: Rajesh Bandar <rajesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 10:48:35 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I am having problems to access one perticular URL using squid proxy (ver
2.2.STABLE4). When trying to access http://www.biography.com when going through
the proxy server the following message is displayed. The site appears without
any problems on PCs not using the proxy.
ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/biography.com/sponsor-button/infiniti/badge;abr=!i
e;sz=120x60;ord='+ ord +'

The following error was encountered:

     Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

     Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
     Missing hostname
     Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
     Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

  How can I allow these special characters in the URL using squid.

  Thanks,
  Rajesh.