[SQU] Forcing squid to cache files with a mime type of text/html

From: Chad Ullman <cullman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:59:17 -0800

Hi

I have looked in all the FAQ's, searched the list archives and the web, but
I still can't find the information I'm looking for.

I need to configure squid to explicitly attempt to cache files with a mime
type of text/html (this includes straight html pages as well as dynamically
generated ASP like pages). I can't seem to find any way to do this. Is
this possible, and if so how?

Thanks

Chad