[SQU] how to change password

From: ajay chaudhari <ajaylinux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 02:52:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
  I am useing redhat linux 6.2 as a proxy server, I am
useing NCSA_AUTH program for authencation, I have
created a password file useing httpwd program.
   My proxy is working fine, It is asking for a
username & password whenevery a user starts the
brower.

   The password given to all users were given by me,
Now the users want to change their password.

   How can the users change their password useing the
browers.

  Please help.

=====
Warm Regards