[SQU] question

From: Ventsislav Velkov <veno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:16:46 +0200

Hi,
I have a dvb and a leased line, I use squid for caching proxy server with parent proxy
my dvb provider. I want to filter only the file formats like .jpg or .gif to be
recieved thorough my dvb and everything else through my leased line. In the squid.conf
I have the example "acl aclname urlpath_regex [-i] \.gif$"
But I could not manage to succed with always_direct and never_direct tags.
I also have some acl's with src ipaddres/netmask to limit the use of my proxy server
only from my clients. Is it possible to filter the "gifs or jpgs" only on a certain
acl src ipaddress/netmask so for example for 192.168.0.0/24 the whole traffic is
passing through my parent proxy, while for 192.168.1.0/24 only the filtered jpgs and
gifs pass through my dvb.
Thank you in advance for any suggestion.
Regards
Veno

--
Ventsislav Velkov