[SQU] Squid and OS-verison

From: Anders Strandberg (EPL) <Anders.Strandberg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:59:24 +0100

Hi,

We have been running squid 2.2.Stable5 on Solaris 7 (Ultra 1) for some time and it is functioning OK, but I can see that there might be a performance issue somewhere, possibly disk I/O.

I am considering to upgrade to 2.3.Stable4 and also move to Solaris 8. What are the obvious benefits of such an operation ? Are there any experiences on this combination , positive and negative ?

Thanks for any hints,

Anders
| Anders Strandberg |
| System Administrator |