[SQU] Redirect

From: Diego Rial <drial@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:54:29 -0300

Hi, this is my first message and one of my first implementations of squid, so, maybe you can consider my question is a little simple.
What I need to know if it is possible (and someone told me is possible via squid) and the how-to -or at least a guide- is the following:
I have a web server with a lot of domains assigned to it and, inside my intranet, I have a lot of internal web servers each one with an internal IP address. What I need is to redirect all the requests (via the domains I have registered), depending on the domain to each of the internal web servers. Is this possible.

(excuse my poor english)

Diego Álvarez Rial
Departamento de sistemas.
drial@paginar.net