Re: [SQU] squid authentication using NTML/MSNT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:42:41 +0100

Highly unlikely. The MS NTLM auth code is not even available for
Squid-2.3.

What is available int 2.3 is the ability to verify the entered
username+password against a Windows NT domain using NTLM, which is a
quite different thing than MS NTLM proxy authentication.

If you need a squid with MS NTLM authentication support then you have to
get a Squid-2.5 development snapshot,
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/ or CVS to
cvs.squid-cache.org. The "ntlm" branch on SourceForge is for continued
and experimental developments..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker