[SQU] Squid Result Code

From: Anton Purba <qiubec@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:35:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have configure my squid.conf according to squid.conf
samples file. When i run the squid service, there are
no error. My question are :

1. How i can see that the squid is running good.
2. Whe i see the access.log file some of the squid
result code are TCP_MISS and DIRECT, and sometimes i
found TCP_HIT code. How i configure my squid.conf so
that some of the result code is TCP_HIT.
3. I use CALAMARIS for my squid report and the HIT is
max 40%-50% anybody can help me to up my HIT RATE ?
What configuration i must change?

Thank you,

Anton
[A]bort [R]etry [I]nstall Linux