[SQU] MS VPN thru squid

From: Derek Ferkranus <dferkranus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:09:52 -0500

I've sifted through the FAQ, homepage and archive and can't find a
satisfactory answer to this question:
How do I get MS VPN to work thru squid? Currently I'm getting an error:
"The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a
processing error during initial negotiations with remote computer. Error 789
contact sys admin."

I've tried having him change the connect type from Automatic to PPTP to no
avail. Help would be great!