Re: [SQU] Squid for cache only

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:32:53 +0800

Thanks M. Yu ! My main concern is how to expose our client's IP to internet
although their request is through Squid.

My IX (Internet eXchange) is also use Squid (even version 1.x). If I check
the IP that I use, it is MINE ! So, I think that M. Yu is right.

Folk, is there a setting to do that M. Yu explain?

Thanks a lot for your support

Best Regards,

Awie