Re: Squid failure possiby related to IDENT Acls

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:56:42 +1100

Morris,
    I'd answer your question: but I don't know the answer. I have seen mail sent to the main list from digest users in the past -
and am not aware of changes to the list policy. I'm forwarding this mail to squid-users to get an answer for you.

Regarding squid 2.5 - http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/

Rob