Re: [SQU] Cacheflow and Squid Format

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:02:51 -0600

If you can install Perl, then you've got a few options. Calamaris is
great, SquidStat is useful for some folks.

Webalizer now does a little bit of useful data analysis for Squid logs,
but I don't know if you'll be able to make it go on Windows.

There's probably a few others, but those are the ones I keep handy.