[SQU] unlink problems in 2.3.STABLE4

From: Gergely Madarasz <gorgo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:23:57 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I've been having problems with the swapdirs filling more than twice the
space they should be using, and squid stopping because of full partitions,
etc... now it seems that the problem was that I had squid compiled
--enable-async-io but used simple ufs directories, not aufs. I searched
through the source now, and found that for ufs directories
unlinkdUnlink() gets called to unlink files, but if async-io is enabled,
unlinkdUnlink() will be an empty function. Please tell me if this
assumption is correct, and if yes, please fix this _ASAP_.

--
Madarasz Gergely          gorgo@sztaki.hu          gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                  HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/