Re: [SQU] Disabling log files

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:07:23 +0200

Hi,

No..Some options in the squid.conf are deault. If you want to disable
access_log, see FAQ:

6.14. How can I disable Squid's log files?

  To disable access.log:

          cache_access_log /dev/null

  To disable store.log:

          cache_store_log none

  It is a bad idea to disable the cache.log because this file contains
  many important status and debugging messages. However, if you really
  want to, you can: To disable access.log:

          cache_log /dev/null

Best regards,
Ilker G.

> Kimden: Thomas Adam [mailto:thomas_adam16@yahoo.com]
> Tarih: Thursday, January 25, 2001 3:39 PM
> Kime: Shpend Bakalli; squid-users@ircache.net
> Konu: Re: [SQU] Disabling log files
>

> Hi,
>
> it is so easy to disable the cache_access logfile. In
> squid.conf, do a seach for "cache_access_log" and then
> comment (using #) the line that says something like:
>
> cache_access_log /var/squid/logs/access.log
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas Adam
> re: thomas_adam16@yahoo.com
>
> :)))
> --- Shpend Bakalli <shbakalli@ipko.org> wrote: > Is
> there a way to disable the cache access log. I
> > can disable the store log, but not the others (via
> > conf file)....
> >
> > Regards,
> > Shpendi
> >

> =====
> Thomas Adam
> Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School
>
> e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
> e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüsler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.S hiç bir sekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.