Re: [SQU] Squid 2.5Devel-NTLM and Webmin

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:40:28 -0600

> > I'm running the 2.5Devel-NTLM, and since recompiling with the
> > correct --enable statements for the auth modules, it has been
> > running like a
> > champ.
>
> Has it? I'm having intermittent failures in authentication,
> something like 1 domain-controller-caused authentication failure
> every 1k HTTP request.
>
> What snapshots have you been using? Maybe it's something we broke
> after that?

I'm using the tarball that Robert made for me on 1/3/01.
I was using a head tarball of 2.4 from November, but I would occasionally
get prompted for username, password, and domain. That was annoying, so I
used Roberts tarball, and I'm happy. We aren't in production yet, so I may
not have the machined stressed enough to duplicate your problem.

> > I installed Webmin v0.84 yesterday, and was dissappointed to
> > see that it did
> > not work with versions later than 2.3. Does anyone know if
> > there is a way
> > to get Webmin to work with the newer version of Squid?
>
> Patch it? :)

is it available? I think not. PLEASE prove me wrong. ;-)