Re: [SQU] Specifying number of aufs threads in 2.4.PRE-STABLE

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:15:33 +0100

--enable-async-io is not strictly needed for aufs. What is needed is

   --enable-pthreads
   --enable-store-io=aufs

and you can also use --with-aio-threads=N if you want to change the
amount of threads (defaults to 16 per cache_dir)

--enable-async-io available as a shorthand option for backward
compability with earlier releases. See ./configure --help for details on
all the configure options.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker