Re: [SQU] Squid Auth question

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:21:21 +1100

Can I suggest that _all_ early adopters of NTLM use either the squid 2.5 daily snapshots, or the auth_rewrite branch from
squid.sourceforge.net.

Further development that may temporarily break things is taking place in the NTLM branch. Stable NTLM authentication code is present
in auth_rewrite(for the latest and greatest code) and in the daily snapshots (aka CVS HEAD).

Rob