Re: BW limiting

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 08:26:38 +0100

The trick (in Squid) is as you say delaypools

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 2
acl delayed_users 192.168.1.54
delay_access 1 allow delayed_users
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 3000/3000

or to be a little more gratious, allowing bursts of 10kbyte/s but not
continous downloads more than 3kbyte/s:

delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 3000/10000

--
Henrik Nordstrom