Re: [SQU] acl for httpd_accel_host?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:45:57 +0100

That very much depens on how effective your web server is.

Squid won't beat the faster web servers today.

What it can help is by rebalancing the load, especially if the web
server is slow or resource intensive (a good example is Apache+mod_perl,
where each client connection uses quite a bit of resources).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker