[SQU] Thank you, all

From: Devin Teske <devinteske@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:41:19 -0800

I just wanted to thank everyone on this list for your help. If it weren't
for you, I wouldn't be able to achieve my daily goals.

Thank you again, especially since I (on a daily basis) flood this mailing
list with a barage of questions (which you guys routinely come back with
great answers even if they don't always lead to the answer immediately, hehe
=)).

You guys are an inspiration to guys like us, who reach for that extra piecce
of knowledge, and due to people aptly willing to help, we learn so much
more.

Once again, thank you,
Devin Teske
devinteske@hotmail.com